Tales of Winter is a daily commission that you can undertake by speaking to the following NPC within their listed domains: Katheryne in Favonius Cathedral (Mondstadt) at any time.
Winter Approaches → On the approaching Winter Solstice, an evening party was held at the Cathedral. The Knights of Favonius and some informants attended there and spoke about the happenings in Mondstadt.
During the season of the Knights and snowflakes, Favonius Cathedral always holds a large commission activity. The students, citizens and knights of Favonius will all participate, but the main goal is still to collect funds for the reconstruction of "Timber Tracks", which was destroyed during the Archon War.
In the midst of the cold Mondstadt winters, many residents are sick and in need of help. When they ring the bell at the Cathedral, the head Priestess believes that it's a sign that somebody has lost their way. You'll take on many requests from your fellow citizens, including delivering a meal to an elderly man or finding a gift for a young girl. Complete them all and you may just be rewarded with some fine holiday goods!
- While tending the winter garden, you are startled when a child runs through it. It's the daughter of your landlord, who you've never met before. She introduces herself and asks if you need any help.
- Budden, Abbie, and the kids are looking forward to spending the holidays with their extended family, but the feeling isn't entirely mutual. Many of their relatives consider them to be poorly educated and uncultured-- modern-day lower class at best. Undeterred, they pack up and head out on a snowy adventure they'll never forget.
- These are some of the best winter stories from across the land. Take a break from the cold and read up on these old-timers.
- A mysterious stranger barges into your home in the middle of a blizzard, seeking shelter. Get to know them by answering three questions, right then and there. This is one story that's best read aloud.
- I’ve been hearing about the dangers of winter. The worst seems to be Snowed In, a book that was rumored to be so terrifying that it freezes the very flesh from your bones. Many brave adventurers have fallen at its doorstep, dashing their hopes on its icy shores. Is it worth checking out? I suppose that depends on how much you’re willing to risk.
- The most popular Classic Warcraft tales, interpreted in this premium hardback tome and illustrated throughout with stunning art. Based on the hit franchise, World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be.
- Winter is the time for stories and friends. When dark days wrap the world in snow and wind, there is nothing more comforting than a hot drink and a good tale by the fire. The artists of Azeroth have created this series of winter-themed portraits to share that warmth with you, wherever you are.
- With the flames of revolution extinguished in Silithus, Ashepta has set out for Winterspring. Find her in Shadowprey Village and assist her with a new commission.
- With the Alliance and Horde's renewed commitment to a unified front, no one can afford to waste time or resources on "inconsequential" matters. Somewhere in Tiragarde Sound, however, an intrepid or foolish group of adventurers may unearth an ancient secret…